Monday, March 3, 2014

Upcoming work in Cambodia!


Hello, all! My blog is in definite need of some TLC and new material but I have been so busy moving into my new digs in New York City that I haven't been able to catch up yet! That being said, I would like to share my upcoming job with you...

Come Thursday, I will be traveling to Cambodia for two weeks with UCLA Sociology Professor, Patrick Heuveline, to begin creating the visual component of his research on "Family and the Home". 

Since 2000, Professor Heuveline has been studying "how childhood family structures affect child wellbeing and the transition to adulthood" since the Khmer-Rouge period (1975-79). My job will be to communicate his research visually and document his subjects, their environment and most importantly, their stories.

I am beyond excited to get working and hope this dream of mine continues to rock 'n roll. 

No comments:

Post a Comment