Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Elemental Productions

I just wanted to keep everyone posted on my current escapades! I was recently given the opportunity to travel to Bali as a still photographer for Elemental Productions, a Los Angeles based production company founded by anthropologist, Robert Lemelson, Ph.D of UCLA. Dedicated to the production of ethnographic documentaries, Elemental Productions, focuses its films on "the relationship between culture, psychology, and personal experience in Indonesia and the United States"*. In September, I will be traveling with the crew to Ubud, Bali to document the final shooting stages of  "Bitter Honey", an ethnographic film documenting the lives of co-wives within three polygamous Balinese families. 

I am obviously extremely excited, seeing as this is exactly what I want to do for the rest of my life! So, if you have any advice, suggestions or thoughts about my trip I would love to hear them!

Check out the trailer for the film below:


*http://www.elementalproductions.org/#!about-us

No comments:

Post a Comment